vendredi 18 mars 2011

For other countries...

When I saw that people from other countries (mainly U.S.A., Norway, Canada and Japan) did visit this blog, I decided to translate a little summary of my book. "A shadow darker than the night" is the title : this is the story of a young boy, which name is Soren Dajymo, striken by fate at the age of six years old, when his parents were killed by barbarians from the North. Then, the monks-warriors of Maïpen saved him and allowed him to come with them to Maïpen as gardener. Owing to his personnal qualities, he became then one of the students of the prestigious school, where the elites from Aposphir received their formation (art of fighting and magic). Eight years after his arrival at the monastery, a robbery occured and everybody considered him to be guilty : he had then 15 days to prove the contrairy before being banished.
I invented the world of Aeviris for a role-playing-game of mine ; Aposphir is the most ancient civilized country of this world, and it's major city, Lajantang, was the first one. This kingdom looks like medieval China.
For the moment, my book has not been translated in english : sorry about that. As the mistakes I did comit in this message show it, I can't translate it by myself !
Good bye and thank you for visiting this blog.

Aucun commentaire: